Autumn Moon

Autumn Moon

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

R & R


Baseball season has begun, I say this not because I am a fan, but because I have been working around the clock doing 90% of ALL the graphics you see at Camden Yards. Working from 8 am till midnight is not the glamorous side of graphic art, but all the perks (like walking down the tunnel with the team was a real kicker) are great. I really like my job the company I work for has contracts with the areas( MD. & D.C.) major sports teams and venues. I can't wait till football season starts!!! anyway on to something else.

Another holiday has come and gone.............wheeeww. I went to the beach for some much needed R&R

I had so much fun beach combing(I just love that I was born there). After all the much needed rain it was wonderful to just sit and listen to the waves, the sea grass blowing and to do some writing and some sketching. I loved the solitude and quiet that I needed.

Now back to the day job..................

PLEASE IF YOU LIVE IN THE BALTIMORE AREA DO NOT FORGET TO READ MY PREVIOUS POST!!!

No comments: