Autumn Moon

Autumn Moon

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Smells of Creativity



I played hookie from work today. I had to paint. The painting I am working on well, trying to, lighting and a few other issues are not beneficial. The painting has some of the same feel as "Male Figure, Bird on Head"


“Loves Anonymity” is a 24 x 18 oil on canvas and in this picture a work in progress. I have another painting I am working on so I can submit it in the London Calling show on this new favorite art site.


http://www.myartspace.com/ You can have music playing in your gallery, plus they have opportunities to show in REAL exhibit locations. My art space is free, except for the entry fees to shows.

I almost forgot something else............ A friend of mine, a writer from Delaware sent and asked me to read his soon to be published book. I really and truely enjoyed the Native American story. I just can't wait to see my autographed published copy. CONGRATS Steve Gibbons.

No comments: