Autumn Moon

Autumn Moon

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Love is in the Air

Well it has been sometime since I posted, which to me is a good sign......that means I have been busy!!! which I have. I am working on so many projects at the same time. I have done many small encaustic works and I have been working on a self portrait series, PLUS getting proposals out for shows with & with-out lectures or presentations on the Because of Wichita series. I have also been looking for a part time job as well. I really hope that my open studio on June 21st goes very well ( financially and attendance ).

Olympia is blooming more everyday. I have cut several types of very colorful flowers, their smell reminds me of all the years I lived in New Orleans.............SIGH

It seems that most people I know are finding partners or they are getting married....LOVE IS IN THE AIR.

till next time......

1 comment:

Gandalf the Green said...

Here's wishing you the best on the studio tour may you receive acclaim and riches.
Bright blessing,
Gandlaf the Green