Autumn Moon

Autumn Moon

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Is it really June???


Take a deep breath. I have worked on ( lots ) of 6 x 6 encaustics. They are a new small series 1 set of doors, another are dolls with bones and some of birds and nature. I am getting really excited about the studio event ( June 21, 10 - 10 ). I am happy with myself for not being my "normal" psycho self; I usually feel that way before any opening, but life is GRAND!! I went to the Artist Garage sale here in town 2 weekends ago ( SCORED BIG!! ). I also went to several music related events, the fish fry at Steam Boat Island Grange KICKED some serious ass!!! I loved all the music, but I had a particular attraction to The Blackberry Bushes, Mudcat and Cabin Kind. I was also able to acquire a great pastel giant squid ( I LOVE IT ). The whole event, weekend made me feel home sick for some of my very dear and special coven family.
I find it hard to believe that it's JUNE!! I'm still wearing sweaters and warm stuff??? solstice is just 11 days away hummm. Well on a final note........................
20 years ago today I gave birth to an almost 10 pound baby boy; HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODD!!

DIG my new true knee highs....wicked!!

No comments: