Autumn Moon

Autumn Moon

Friday, June 13, 2008

The Sun Shines Through

I just love it when life takes on these interesting turns, by this I mean I've been busy in the studio and networking on behalf of my business/art. I have picked up an art student!! I'm so very happy about that since I like teaching art. I think I might have also picked up a commission for a figurative painting. I am starting to get back into my regular routine of keeping up with my Friday blog posts. I worked on more of the encaustic pieces yesterday and today. I think the 6 x 6 ones are the strongest in the small encaustic series. I do hope they sell. I also ran into the fellow that did the squid I mentioned before; He and some of his musician friends will hopefully come to the open studio and play!!! that would be fantastic!!!

No comments: