Autumn Moon

Autumn Moon

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Roots and Nests

The open studio went OKAY. The weather was great ( for Oly.). There were maybe 20ish people that showed. I really think that the state of current economics had a hand in it. I have started working on some other encaustic pieces with roots and some with nests; I of course have over thought the pieces, but that's me. I know that the roots are grounding and stability; The nests, well home. I find it strange that one of the nests has 2 eggs I noticed this after I started working on it..... the mind and it's deep recesses are profound to me ( has a way of just throwing stuff out there, I LOVE IT).This relationship that I am in is having a wonderful and interesting input on my art. I am looking forward to seeing what other beautiful and fantastic paintings transpire from it.

No comments: