Autumn Moon

Autumn Moon

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sanquine Shades of Autumn

I love this time of year, this fall season. I remember writing in one of my journals that I love Autumn, the way the color on peoples faces change and the crispness in the air. Soon, I will be able to make that crunchy sound of leaves. I just love this season it makes me feel perky, the baking of pies, cider and all that comes with it. I'm getting carried away there.........
I'm working on sets of original, signed & dated Yule cards. there are 12 in each series and cost $20.00 per pkg. I will mail images with an e-mailed request ( Top right sidebar ), due to the new copyright issues ( laws ) I do not wish to post them. I will be taking some to a few venues in Olympia. I want a few more retail spots and have been networking on this. I think it's called administrative work, the real time consumer :( . I would much rather be creating, of course. So any who...... I am a very disapointed football fan...... these are things that happen in sports. I have joked about giving up being a fan! ( cough, cough, wink, wink..) RIGHT!!! onto a different subject. I had the chance to see and hear ALBINO! a band from California. They were at the Eastside on 4th. WOW!! they KICKED ASS!!! I would so love to see them again.
My Son Jason will be 26 on the 26th jeeezzzz where does the time go?? AND He and my Daughter inlaw have been married a year!!
I edited my last entry since I found this really cool poem, so check it out.

PEACE!!!!

No comments: