Autumn Moon

Autumn Moon

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Baltimore

I am back on the EAST coast and wow! even though I have been gone 11 months ( almost to the day). I am dealing with culture re-adjustment. The air is more clogged with fumes, some of the people here have a different attitude than what I'm used to. I will be OK. I have applied at several arts organizations and have belief that there will be a very positive outcome in the employment area of my life. I am 1/2 way unpacked, TSA ransacked both pieces of my luggage!!!! MONSTERS they are!!! I will be painting and busy doing some art this week. I want to thank everyone who sent messages to me wondering why I had not posted. Transistions are NEVER easy. I will be posting on a regular basis again and thanks for your concern, till next time...........PEACE

No comments: