Autumn Moon

Autumn Moon

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Full Moon Thursday With a Side of Dynamics



Tonight is the 1st night of the full moon. I'm thinking there will be clear skies, so the view should be wonderful. I have been packing up to move again ( has this ride stopped yet??? ). My brushes, paints and painting surfaces are put away. I hate doing that, it really leaves me feeling distraught. There have been some dynamics in the last week or so and I have the need to get some of the responses out. On a lighter note, there were 2 baby deer in the yard yesterday and they were so darn cute as well as semi friendly. I went to a small bon-fire the other night and met this GREAT sculpture / artist his name is John Reese ( click on entry heading ) check out his site he has some take your breath away pieces. The posted sketch is a self portrait, it fits how I feel. When I have my supplies unpacked I would like to put it on canvas. !!! Enjoy the MOON !!!

No comments: