Autumn Moon

Autumn Moon

Thursday, July 31, 2008

She Said, She Said...



I am really digging the rain along with the New Moon. On the roof top and Down in the ravine, It reminds me of the " Crying Shower". The cleansing. The inner and outer workings of buildings and the people that dwell with-in them. I posted that writing on my myspace blog.... Lotus_beauty.
Another cool thing happened, 2 or 3 crows were messing around rather curiously on the kitchen skylight. It was odd to see and hear the close inter-action.
I am listening to an interesting mix of music. I have heard my Beetles The Black Album and now The soundtrack from Natural Born Killers. I just love days like this to get your head screwed on tight.
The image posted is titled " Breaking Out of The Past." it resides in Key West FL. The media used for it is : Oil Paint,barbed wire, broken mirror, plaster, rope and razor blades. I wanted to post a sketch I did of a female figure peeling / shedding her skin, BUT I do not have an image of it on my photos. I will post some new work as soon as I get some done.
This image is fitting for the new moon and the cleansing rain.
Till next time....

No comments: