Autumn Moon

Autumn Moon

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Them Bones



The 2 workshops I were to do have been officially canceled, by me. :( :( . I think they are looking for someone to take my place in the classes ( Center For The Creative Arts) I feel really sick about not being able to go, but I have to move and II can't afford to do both. I must admit, that even with the ugly feelings I have against Delaware; Newark, my "hometown" has been very supportive in my classes. I was also looking forward to seeing my son Todd, my Momma and a few long-time friends.
My anchor and I went to the Tenino Wine Festival. We met a couple there ( some friends of his ). Bump Kitchen played, they are a really great band. There was a vendor selling sand-cast African beads. The blue ones were my favorite. I did purchase a bone; He thinks it's human and so do I . What do you think?. I also feel it could be a piece of the ulna or radius in the arm. I love it and it was really worth the $5.00. Humm, even dead our bodies have a price......???
So anyway, I want to pick up a motor home ASAP. I am just really digging on that. I have always wanted to have one so I have this opportunity for one ( IT NEEDS CLEANED ) it runs and could be a fairly constant art studio. I have a design already in mind for the table being converted to one that can be placed on an angle, like a drawing table.
Fantasy roadtrip....... if I could, I would drive down through New Mexico, Arizona, New Orleans, Kansas and Florida. I do not think the motor home could handle all that, but it sounds good in my head!!
I broke down and purchased some soft pastels, just so I can have a medium that is dry and has pigment. I am still planning on doing the Lacey Community Market August 9th.

No comments: